Developer of a cloud-based Web Application and API Protection (WAAP++) platform designed to deliver WAF and API protection, bot management, and DDoS mitigation. The company's cloud-based platform provides cybersecurity products and services that help in full administration and communication functionality while leveraging cloud-optimized infrastructure to keep hackers far from the networks, enabling business organizations to combat malicious events and manage risks effectively.
- News • Feb 10, 2022 | Crunchbase News — Salt Security Joins Growing Herd Of Cyber-Corns
- News • Jul 9, 2021 | Crunchbase News — Funding Pours Into Cybersecurity As Mid-Year 2021 Numbers Eclipse Last Year’s Total
- News • Jun 30, 2021 | Crunchbase News — Six Months After Its Series A, Noname Security Raises $60M As Securing APIs Stays Hot With Investors
- News • Jun 24, 2021 | Crunchbase News — Investors Eye Emerging Cybersecurity Space As APIs Explode
- Funding Round • Jun 15, 2021 | ThreatX raised $10,000,000 / Series B from .406 Ventures and 2 other investors
- Funding Round • Apr 20, 2020 | ThreatX raised $3,391,638 / Series Unknown
- Funding Round • Apr 4, 2018 | ThreatX raised $8,200,000 / Series A from Access Venture Partners and 4 other investors