Developer of a carrier-grade texting platform designed to provide landline and toll-free texting services. The company's intuitive cloud-based software with an enterprise-grade API allows businesses to use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, enabling them to boost workplace productivity by assisting real human conversations at scale across any device.
- News • Aug 20, 2021 | St. Louis Inno — St. Louis tech startup Textel expands C-suite with new hire
- News • Jul 21, 2021 | AiThority — Textel Announces New Integration With Five9
- News • Oct 27, 2020 | MarTech Series — Textel Launches Texting Platform on the Genesys AppFoundry
- News • Oct 21, 2020 | Venture Capital News — Venture Capital Database 2020 Now Available!
- Funding Round • Oct 20, 2020 | Textel raised $4,000,000 / Series A from Capital Midwest Fund and 2 other investors
- Funding Round • Dec 14, 2019 | Textel raised $1,000,000 / Seed from Cultivation Capital and Stout Street Capital