Developer of a sickness forecasting and mapping application platform intended to provide precise, predictive, and meaningful sickness forecasts to customers. The company's platform helps to scan social networks for indicators of illness, crowdsources data about sicknesses, looks up the population, sales, and clinical data, enabling customers to check for the chance of sickness as easily as they can check for the chance of rain.
- News • Oct 15, 2020 | MediaPost.com — Oh, That's Ill! Mucinex Launches Clothing Line Called 'Sickwear'
- News • Oct 15, 2020 | Mobile Marketer — Mucinex to unveil 'Sickwear' clothing with influencer fashion show on YouTube
- News • Sep 16, 2019 | fitbit.com — Sickweather
- News • Sep 5, 2019 | Startland News — Startup leader exits Sickweather CEO role to lead East Coast tech incubator
- News • Mar 20, 2019 | Analyze This — Graham Dodge Explains the Predictive Analytics Behind Sickweather
- News • Jan 22, 2019 | Life & Health Advisor — Predicting Sick Days: New Technology Helps Employers Map Illness Trends
- News • Oct 18, 2018 | Startland News — Collaboration in the air: Cough detection sensors combine Sickweather, Mycroft tech
- News • Oct 15, 2018 | Startland News — Sickweather forecasts flu trouble ahead, urges handwashing and vaccinations
- News • Sep 19, 2018 | WSPA 7News — Sickweather app tracking illnesses in real-time
- News • Aug 10, 2018 | NASHVILLE TECH NEWS — Sickweather Data Shows Correlation Between Predicted Illness Trends and Stock Performance
- News • Aug 9, 2018 | pharmalive.com — Pharma Innovators Special Feature 2018: Focus on innovation
- Funding Round • Feb 12, 2018 | Sickweather raised $1,097,661 / Equity Crowdfunding from Ozzy Akay and 3 other investors