Developer of advanced computer vision technology designed to inspect roads and infrastructure. The company's technology uses machine vision and machine learning to rapidly identify road issues at a massive scale and offers a simple web-based tool for monitoring roads and planning road maintenance, enabling municipalities to assess road conditions and give a rating which is then uploaded to its mapping platform.
- News • Nov 20, 2020 | roadbotics.com — RoadBotics Featured in GovTech
- News • Nov 11, 2020 | roadbotics.com — RoadBotics Debuts HD-PCI Ratings on Road Assessment Platform
- News • Jul 9, 2020 | roadbotics.com — Category: News
- News • Feb 19, 2020 | Pittsburgh Post — There could be a high-tech solution to stopping potholes from eating your tires
- News • Oct 21, 2019 | IRF Global — Making Data-Driven Decisions: IRI vs. RoadBotics
- News • Oct 14, 2019 | Government Technology US — Setting Governance Standards for Data as Personal Property (Contributed)
- News • Sep 12, 2019 | Pittsburgh Business Times — New RoadBotics president talks rapid expansion plans for the AI company