Developer of a behavioral skill assessment platform designed to reduce hiring bias and eliminate unsuccessful interviews. The company's platform curates video job applications by analyzing the applicant's verbal and non-verbal communication through facial recognition by merging video and artificial intelligence to quantify skills, enabling companies to shortlists suitable job candidates to interview during the early screening process of hiring.
- Funding Round • Oct 6, 2020 | Knockri raised an undisclosed amount / Non Equity Assistance from SAP.iO
- News • Jul 23, 2020 | BetaKit — Knockri raises $3 million seed round to eliminate job interview bias through AI | BetaKit
- News • Jul 22, 2020 | FinSMEs — Knockri Raises $2.15M USD in Funding
- Funding Round • Apr 27, 2020 | Knockri raised $2,150,000 / Seed from Amplify Capital and 7 other investors
- Funding Round • Jan 15, 2020 | Knockri raised $2,000,000 / Seed
- Funding Round • Aug 28, 2018 | Knockri raised $350,000 / Pre Seed
- Funding Round • Nov 30, 2016 | Knockri raised an undisclosed amount / Pre Seed from Ontario Centres of Excellence