Hover (Software Development Applications)
Developer of an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) automation and integration platform designed to integrate USSD action from any operator to an application. The company's platform features customizable UX, data access without internet, and the ability to run any USSD-based mobile financial service at the tap of a button, enabling developers to integrate USSD into their applications without needing assistance from engaging mobile money service providers.
- News • Mar 3, 2020 | New York Times (NYT) — What Happened to D.I.Y. Collages?
- News • Jan 17, 2020 | Lehigh Morning Call — Florida man glides to larceny with some type of hover shoes
- News • Nov 12, 2019 | Gamasutra — Media Alert / Red Art Games announces Hover for Switch
- Funding Round • Jun 24, 2019 | Hover raised $100,000 / Grant from Catalyst Fund
- Funding Round • Apr 24, 2018 | Hover raised $1,297,833 / Seed from 500 Startups and 10 other investors
- Funding Round • Jan 1, 2017 | Hover raised an undisclosed amount / Seed from Musha Ventures