Developer of healthcare software designed to launch and scale virtual care programs. The company's software provides efficient care delivery with all-time technical support, online billing, file sharing, intake, and automated appointment reminders, as well as analytics and patient roster features, enabling healthcare providers to improve access to care and deliver enhanced patient experiences.
- News • Mar 2, 2022 | Business Wire — Digital Health Companies Orbita and OnCall Health Choose Lyniate for Reliable Interoperability
- News • May 7, 2021 | ivanovsky.ca — Why technical support is an important part of virtual health care.
- News • Sep 29, 2020 | BioWorld Financial Watch — Oncall Health’s CA$7.9M a boon to COVID-19 battle, long-term telehealth operations
- News • Sep 15, 2020 | TechCrunch — Building a white label tool for telemedicine services nabs OnCall Health $6 million
- Funding Round • Sep 15, 2020 | OnCall Health raised $6,000,000 / Seed from Base10 Partners and 3 other investors
- News • Sep 15, 2020 | oncallhealth.ca — Virtual Care: Everything You Need To Know
- News • Sep 14, 2020 | VatorNews — Virtual care software provider OnCall Health raises $6M
- Funding Round • Apr 16, 2019 | OnCall Health raised CA$2,000,000 / Seed from Maple Leaf Angels and 3 other investors
- Funding Round • Mar 30, 2018 | OnCall Health raised $300,000 / Pre Seed from Ripple Ventures
- Funding Round • Jan 1, 2018 | OnCall Health raised an undisclosed amount / Pre Seed from DMZ
- Funding Round • Jun 1, 2016 | OnCall Health raised $250,000 / Pre Seed