Developer of a fleet battery management platform designed to maintain fleet uptime. The company's platform features remote management which includes monitoring of batteries and coolant temperature, automated engine running, cabin temperature management as well as real-time performance analysis and diagnostics for keeping batteries charged and engine warm, enabling transportation companies to reduce overnight idle time and optimize performance.
- News • Aug 20, 2019 | PRNewswire — Idle Smart Announces Two New Appointments To Board Of Directors
- News • Apr 4, 2019 | PRNewswire — Idle Smart Adds Proactive Vehicle Notifications and Performance Alerts
- Funding Round • Jul 31, 2018 | Idle Smart raised an undisclosed amount / Series A from KCRise Fund
- Funding Round • Jun 1, 2018 | Idle Smart raised $1,200,000 / Series A from Massachusetts Clean Energy Center and 2 other investors
- Funding Round • May 19, 2017 | Idle Smart raised $150,000 / Convertible Note from Evergreen Climate Innovations (formerly Clean Energy Trust) and VilCap Investments