Operator of an online real estate brokerage platform intended to facilitate the process of selling homes. The company's platform helps in the digital management of the entire experience from listing to closing, provides a single source of contact, and opens the resources long available to agents to the average person, enabling home buyers and sellers to manage their listing and home sale themselves.
- News • Dec 14, 2020 | Homebrew.co — HomeLister: Sell Your Home Simply & Profitably
- News • Dec 9, 2020 | Los Angeles Business Journal — HomeLister Raises $4.5 Million for Commission-Free Real Estate Platform
- News • Dec 8, 2020 | SoCal - Tech — HomeLister Finds $4.5M
- News • Dec 8, 2020 | L.A. Biz — HomeLister raises seed round to help homeowners sell their houses online
- Funding Round • Dec 8, 2020 | Homelister raised $4,500,000 / Seed from Homebrew and MetaProp
- Funding Round • Aug 23, 2020 | Homelister raised an undisclosed amount / Seed from Eudemian Ventures and 4 other investors
- Funding Round • Mar 28, 2019 | Homelister raised $2,000,000 / Seed from BAM Ventures and 2 other investors